1. Tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
2. Regard for the elderly.
3. Respect for Indian culture.
4. Respect for honesty, integrity, and cleanliness.
5. Promotion of peace, harmony and brotherhood.
6. Nourish a deep faith in God.
7. Relentlessly search for truth and justice.
8. Think creatively and courageously face the challenges of life.
9. Respect other faiths and foster religious harmony.
10. Respect the rights of every individual.
11. Cherish fidelity to their duties and responsibilities.
12. Love their neighbor, irrespective of status, caste, and creed, and live in peace and harmony.
13. Set themselves free from socio-economic, religious, caste and gender prejudices and act as catalysts of social change.
14. Protect, preserve and judiciously use the resources of the earth for the welfare of all.
15. Be willing to forgive and forget the wrongs done to them.
16. Be committed to selfless service of the economically, socially, psychologically and spiritually deprived, especially women.
17. Be loyal to their country, prepare themselves to take leadership roles for the good of the country and of the society.