1. Principal being a Head of Institution is answerable for all academic, financial and administrative activities of the institute.
2. Review current academic programmes , collaborative programmes and Human resources management of the institute.
3. Admission authority for the institute to implement admission process as prescribed by University and state government.
4. Development and implementation of strategic plan for short term and long term development of the institute and sustainable quality improvement.
5. Plan and facilitate guidance, counseling and other students services at institute level.
6. Maintaining support services, academic facilities etc.
7. Discuss and approve financial estimates, annual reports, accounts and audit reports time to time. Maintain necessary records of the institute in stipulated formats.
8. Demonstrate care and commitment to academic excellence and plan to organize faculty and supporting staff development programs.
9. Promote interactions with all stake-holders, facilitate students placements and students development programs.
10. To act as a chief officer in-charge for examinations.
11. To facilitate industry interactions.
12. To plan and implement the activities to take care of hygiene, safety and housekeeping in the institute.
13. Take teaching load prescribed as per the norms issued time to time by state government.
14. Communicate regularly with all members of the institute.
15. Evaluate the performance of faculty and supporting staff.
16. Upliftment of Institution’s image in the society.
17. To lead the accreditation activities of institute for various quality standards.
1. Commence work on time.
2. Use all work hours productively and ensure that their activities in the workplace do not impede the effective operation of their department.
3. Maintain a supportive environment for while performing their assigned duties.
4. Respect confidentiality in all matters.
5. Understand the job scope, practices, and procedures relating to their position.
6. Ensure accuracy and thoroughness in the performance of their assigned duties.
7. Meet targets regarding work to be performed to the best of their ability.
8. Manage time effectively.
9. Be well-organized.
10. Demonstrate ability to solve problem within the scope of their position.
11. Demonstrate ability to work independently when appropriate.
12. Show initiative.
13. Notify their in-charge if they are unable to come to work . Submit leave application to the in-charge if want to avail vacation.